On rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective and in keeping with our commitment to provide you with excellent service, if any product is found to be faulty or defective, we offer the following return facilities:
We will replace goods or provide a full refund for goods that are faulty on arrival.
• Contact us for a returns number/reference
• We will issue a credit or replacement
• If a fault occurs once you have accepted the goods it is a warranty issue - which we will deal with - see Warranty Support below
Where goods are suspected to be faulty:
• Contact Technical Support either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01978 660077. They are available from 9am - 5.00pm, from Monday to Friday.
• Once a fault has been confirmed you will be offered either a refund or a replacement.
Distance Selling Regulations
• fitnessASSIST is a B2B business web-store.
• All purchases are made under regulations that relate to a business to business transaction.
• Consumers should contact us prior to using our webstore or purchase through our retail partner stores www.fitnessmonitors.com or www.josmarc.com
• Unless you notify us to advise us of a return within 7 working days of delivery, we are not obliged to accept a return of unwanted products except where they are faulty.
• We are happy to replace goods or provide a refund for goods which aren't suitable, provided you have contacted us by telephone within 14 full working days of you receiving the goods. Returned goods must be unused and in a saleable condition. The goods should be returned in an "unused" state, allowing them to be sold "as new" elsewhere. If this is not the case, then we are permitted to levy a charge equivalent to the amount required to make those goods saleable as new. Once we've received them back, we will arrange to either credit you or replace the goods with a different model, whichever you prefer.
• If products are unwanted or incompatible we will not refund the carriage charges or any costs incurred by you in returning them.
Return of Unwanted Goods
• Prior to returning goods, you need to obtain a returns number and write it clearly as a reference on the outside of the package so we can track the details back to your order.
• A returns number/reference can be obtained from customer care for these goods. Please email them at email@example.com or telephone 01978 660077 between 9am - 5.00pm, from Monday to Friday.
Return of Faulty Goods
• Where goods are faulty or unsuitable you must contact Technical Support to obtain a returns number/reference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01978 660077. They are available from 9am - 5.00pm, from Monday to Friday.
Method of Return
• We do advise you to return any goods to us via a service requiring a signature on delivery and providing insurance e.g. recorded delivery, as, if they are lost, we cannot be held responsible. Recorded Delivery provides basic insurance cover for you up to the value of £36. Special Delivery offers higher levels of insurance.
• We cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit from you to us so we advise you to package the goods adequately to prevent damage from occurring.
Return of Products
• All products that are returned to us for a refund must be returned to us in their original condition. This means that all the items included in the original shipment including manuals, any free software items, and any other items relating to that product must be included.
Unit 7 (ASSIST creative resources Ltd)
Ash Road South
Wrexham Industrial Estate
• All refunds will be processed within 30 days from when you notify us of cancellation of the order. However, we are usually able to issue refunds within 5 - 7 working days from when the goods have been returned to our warehouse.
• If you require any further information with regards to our returns policy please contact us at email@example.com . We are more than happy to assist you.
Our aggressive pricing
policy is designed to support
hospitals, colleges, schools,
universities, emergency services,
healthcare, armed services,
and local government in times of
reduced budgets we are here to
help your budgets achieve more.
Call and discuss your requirements
with our procurement support
Sales Tel. 01978 660077
Contact us to find out about our
RESEARCH product pricing*
To maximise research budgets fitnessASSIST is able to provide help and assistance to supply the right equipment to gather the best possible data Call to discuss the opportunities with our Director of Research Support.
*Selected products and conditions apply
Sales Tel. 01978 660077